Come enjoy a dinner train at Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad! You also experience the Lewis Creek Canyon with a fun stop that includes entertainment!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
Enjoy the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad on a Steam Train!
Come enjoy one of our daily narrated 1-hour scenic railroad rides! We take you along the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad and show you where lumberjacks once felled mighty trees for the nearby town of Madera! We even offer lunch options for you to enjoy a delicious meal while you take in the railroad’s stunning landscape.
Boxed Lunch Menu
Enjoy a hand-crafted boxed lunch that you can take with you!
Boxed lunch prices range between $8.00 and $12.00.
- Turkey Sandwich – French roll with turkey, provolone cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Bag of Lays potato chips, chocolate chip cookie, and a bottle of water.
- Veggie Sandwich – French roll with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and a side of hummus. Bag of Lays potato chips, chocolate chip cookie, and a bottle of water.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Uncrustable – Peanut butter and strawberry jelly filled Uncrustable. Lays potato chips, chocolate chip cookie, and a bottle of water.
Barbeque Menu (Every weekend in November)
Join us for our on-site barbeque from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.!
- Options include New York Steak, Vegetarian Bratwurst, or Hot Dog.
- Includes Lay’s potato chips, coleslaw, and a can of soda or a bottle of water!
- Prices range from $10.00 to $15.00 per barbeque lunch.
Come prepared for any type of weather as the railroad operates covered cars and open-air log cars, rain or shine.
The Logger Steam Train is handicap-accessible!