Dinner, train ride and a show! Enjoy dinner at Yosemite Mountain Depot then hop aboard The Logger steam train and ride through the Sierra. Step off the train at Lewis Creek Canyon amphitheater for a wonderful show by the Golden Chain Theatre! Book your Yosemite dinner train online.
LOGGER STEAM TRAIN
COME ENJOY THE YOSEMITE MOUNTAIN SUGAR PINE RAILROAD!
Book online for $5 off the walk up price! Save now!
- Book Online and Save $5!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant (lap seat) Ages 2 and under
- First Class Caboose Ages 3+
- First Class Cupola Ages 3+
Ride Along the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad on a Logger Steam Train!
Come enjoy one of our daily narrated one-hour scenic logger steam train rides! We take you along the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad and show you where lumberjacks once felled mighty trees for the nearby town of Madera. We even offer lunch options for you to enjoy a delicious meal while you take in the railroad’s stunning landscape.
First Class Caboose ticket options are available — for more information click here!
Boxed Lunch Menu
Enjoy a hand-crafted boxed lunch that you can take with you!
Boxed lunch prices range between $10.00 and $15.00.
- Turkey Sandwich – French roll with turkey, provolone cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Bag of Lays potato chips, chocolate chip cookie, and a bottle of water.
- Veggie Sandwich – French roll with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and a side of hummus. Bag of Lays potato chips, chocolate chip cookie, and a bottle of water.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Uncrustable – Peanut butter and strawberry jelly filled Uncrustable. Lays potato chips, cookie, and a bottle of water.
Come prepared for any type of weather as the railroad operates covered cars and open-air log cars, rain or shine.
The Logger Steam Train is handicap-accessible!