You and your guests will board the Logger Steam Train for a ride through the scenic Sierra National Forest on one of our daily scheduled excursions. Your closest loved ones will witness you and your soon to be spouse exchange vows in the amphitheater or on the banks of the gentle creek during the stopover at Lewis Creek Canyon. Following the wedding ceremony, re-board the train for a blissful ride back to the station.
Cost includes train tickets. 10% savings offered to wedding parties of 10+.
Ride the Logger Steam Train with this semi-private wedding package. The wedding party and your guests will ride through the beautiful Sierra National Forest in private cars on a regularly scheduled excursion to Lewis Creek Canyon. Once there, you will be left in a peaceful, picturesque setting for your voq exchange and wedding photos. Your party will return to the station with the next scheduled train.
The cost is $1,500 per covered car (25 guests) or $2,000 per log car (40 guests). There is an additional fee of $100 per hour for a staff attendant to be with you while you are at Lewis Creek Canyon.
Take your guests to beautiful Lewis Creek on a private train ride through the panoramic Sierra National Forest. Exchange your nuptials near the serene sound of Lewis Creek while under the canopy of the trees that surround the charming amphitheater.
There are three levels to consider for the Lewis Creek Celebration:
- Private Railcar for eight people and a 30-minute layover with a cost of $300 per car for up to two railcars.
- Logger Steam Train with a guest of count of up to 250 people and a 30-minute layover. Before 5:00 pm the cost is $4,000, after 5:00 pm the Twilight Rate is $7,500.
- Logger Steam Train along with a Railcar following for the bridal party, includes an hour-long layover and a guest of count of up to 250 people. Before 5:00 pm the cost is $5,000, after 5:00 pm the Twilight Rate is $8,500.
Lewis Creek Canyon Loop- there will be a staff attendant at Lewis Creek Canyon who will have arrived prior to your wedding party to clean and prep the site and will remain until after your departure back to the station. The charge is $350, however if you choose to opt out of the cleaning and site prep then the charge for the attendant is $100 per hour.
Yosemite Mountain Picnic Area at the train station- There will be a $500 per-hour facility rental charge which includes the attendant, restrooms, trash disposal, plus clean-up prior to your event and following your event.
A booking deposit of 25% will be due at the time of the agreement being signed and is non-refundable. The final payment is due 30 days prior to the event and any remaining charges will be due and payable at the conclusion of the event.
- Cancel 29-22 days prior to the wedding date: 50% return of final payment
- Cancel 21-15 days prior to the wedding date: 25% return of final payment
- Cancel 14 days prior to the wedding date: no refund
- Cancellation by the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad will result in a 100% refund.
Special Note- there is a separate handling fee for outside dinnerware. The railroad kitchen does not provide dishwashing service. Wedding Cake handling, storage, and cutting are not included in the dinner options.
RAIL ROAD CATERING MENU
All options include a drink station with water, lemonade, and coffee served with paper cups, plus plates, plastic dinnerware, and napkins. Prices are per guest.
- Turkey and provolone sandwich served with chips and fruit $15
- All beef hot dog served with beans, sala, and chips $12
- 1/3 lb. hamburger served with beans, salad, and chips $12
- Tri-tip sandwich served with beans, salad, and chips
- BBQ chicken breast served with beans, salad, and garlic bread $28
- Grilled New York Steak served with beans, salad, and garlic bread $28
- Mixed grill– choice of New York steak, BBQ chicken breast, all beef hot dog or Beyond burger, served with beans, salad and garlic bread $30
- Choice of one salad per menu- coleslaw, summer corn salad, or green salad
Servings for 35-40 guests are per plate with prices ranging from $50 to $160
Cold Plates- servings for 35-40 guests
- Individual cheese plates (cheddar, Jack, Swiss) crackers and grapes -$95
- Individual cheese plate (Brie, Gouda, blue) crackers and grapes -$160
- Classic deviled eggs (2 per) -$50
- Pimento cheese dip with crackers and celery -$100
- Prawn cocktail (2 prawn per) -$140
- Shrimp and mango ceviche with tortilla chips -$150
- Biscuits with honey mustard, ham, and bread & butter pickles -$125
- Southern cheese straws (2 per) -$65
- Spiced Peanuts -$60
- Antipasto skewers (1 per) -$100
- Crudite cups with hummus or green goddess dressing -$75
- Fresh fruit dusted with chili and lime -$60
- Prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe (1 per) -$110
- Watermelon, feta, and mint skewer (2 per) -$80
- Club sandwich pinwheels (2 per) -$85
- 5-layer dip cup (beans, sour cream, guacamole, cheese and Pico de gallo) with tortilla chips -$100
Warm Plates – servings for 35-40 guests
- Greek meatballs with cumin cucumber yogurt (2 per) -$120
- Italian meatballs with tomato basil sauce (2 per) -$120
- Spinach and feta in puff pastry (1 per) -$95
- Sausage puff pastry with sweet hot mustard (2 per) -$75
- Spinach and artichoke stuffed mushrooms (2 per) -$80
- Grilled vegetable skewers with chimichurri or lemon vinaigrette -$110
- Mini quiche with ham and Swiss, broccoli cheddar or green chili and Jack cheese (1 per) -$110
- Mini twice baked potatoes (2 per) -$115
- Pimento cheese dip with crackers and celery
- Classic deviled eggs
- Southern cheese straws
- Biscuits with honey mustard, ham, bread & butter pickles
- Watermelon, feta, and mint skewers
- Greek meatballs with cumin and cucumber yogurt
- Spinach and feta in puff pastry
- Grilled vegetable skewers with lemon vinaigrette
- Individual cheese plate (Brie, Gouda, blue), crackers and grapes
- Prawn cocktail
- Spinach and artichoke stuffed mushrooms
- Sausage puff pastry with sweet hot mustard
- Mini twice-baked potatoes
- Shrimp and mango ceviche with tortilla chips
- Fresh fruit dusted with chili and lime
- 5-layer dip cups with tortilla chips
- Spiced peanuts
Bright & Fresh
- Individual cheese plates (Jack, cheddar, Swiss) crackers and grapes
- Turkey club pinwheels
- Crudite cups with hummus or green goddess dressing
- Fresh fruit dusted with chili and lime
- Mini quiche with broccoli and cheddar
Keep it Classy
- Individual Cheese plate (Brie, Gouda, blue), crackers and grapes
- Antipasto skewers
- Prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe
- Prawn cocktail
- Italian meatballs with tomato basil sauce