JAZZ TRAIN 10/3 FEATURING RICK BRAUN
LIVE JAZZ, DINNER AND A TRAIN RIDE!
A fantastic live jazz concert, dinner and a train ride in the beautiful Sierra National Forest!
Please enjoy this exclusive three-hour private journey in the Sierra National Forest near the southern entrance to Yosemite National Park
Your passenger fare includes:
- A gourmet picnic meal with dessert
(see selection below)
- Round-trip steam train passage to the Lewis Creek Stage on the historic #10 Shay
- An intimate performance by our featured nationally-acclaimed headline artist in the Sierra National Forest
- Gourmet pre-show picnic meal at the Sugar Pine Train Station included with your Passenger Fare!
- Grilled chicken apple sausage served on a pub bun with sweet spicy mustard on the side OR
- Grilled portabella mushroom served on a brioche bunwith lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Herbed red potato salad with mustard vinaigrette and Shredded kale and brussel sprout salad with apples and maple shallot dressing.
- Homemade bread pudding with whipped cream.
At the Lewis Creek Stage:
- Assorted cookies, homemade chocolate chip and walnut, snickerdoodle and gingersnaps.
For your enjoyment, a cash bar of your favorite craft beer, wine and assorted drinks and waters will be available for purchase. All beverages may accompany you on the JAZZ TRAIN. All confirmed passengers booked on the JAZZ TRAIN are requested to arrive beginning at 2:00 p.m. Passengers of all ages will have an extended opportunity to explore the wonders that create the home of the historic Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad.
Come prepared for any type of weather as the railroad operates covered cars and open-air log cars, rain or shine